2023 will mark our 8th annual presentation of The Nutcracker for children, families, and individuals with autism or other sensory processing needs, or anyone who would benefit from an adjusted performance.
Wednesday, December 13, 2023 | 7:00pm
- Marcus Performing Arts Center
- General Admission Tickets: $20
- Call the Box Office at 414-902-2103 for more information
Para leer esta información en español, haga clic en el botón "Translate" en la parte superior de la página y seleccione "Español."
Relaxed House Rules
- Admission tickets provide a seat for each ticket holder, however, we encourage families to move around the theater as needed during the production.
- Sensory bags available for use, available for check-out at the Boutique
- House lights remain on
- Doors remain open for exiting theater as needed
- Use of tablet/smartphones allowed (no photos of performance)
- Designated Quiet Zone in the Green Room will be made available for audience members to take a break from the performance
- Adjusted live performance from our orchestra
- No flashing lights, stage fog/smoke or sudden sounds
Adjusted Performance Run Time
- Act I: 46 minutes long
- Intermission will be shortened to 15 minutes
- Act II is 41 minutes long
Please note the timings below are from 2022 and may be updated for our all-new production of The Nutcracker premiering this December!
Our Sensory-Friendly Performances are made possible through the generous support of our sponsors.