Join forces with Milwaukee Ballet. Sponsorship opportunities are available for events, season performances, community engagement programs, the creation of new works and more. Be part of our team as we enrich the cultural life of our community.
Sponsoring a dancer with a gift to Milwaukee Ballet helps to ensure that our immensely talented artists have support throughout the season as they perform and bring the joy of dance to our community.
Donors can be recognized as a dancer sponsor with a certain level of gift or above.
Sponsorships run for the entire season and include exclusive incentives.
There are perks to being a dancer sponsor! Beyond the pride in knowing you are supporting our artists, you may also receive special recognition and other opportunities throughout the season (pending availability and performance or rehearsal scheduling).
- Listing alongside dancer’s bio on website and in performance programs
- Opportunities to meet the dancer
- Backstage tour prior to a season performance
- Invitation to post-performance receptions with dancers and Artistic Director Michael Pink
- Invitations to rehearsal viewings at Baumgartner Center for Dance
- Regular updates on dancer’s roles, community engagement activities and other endeavors
- Invitation to special events throughout the season
Levels of Giving
Sponsor gift levels are established based on the dancer’s role within Milwaukee Ballet.
- Company Leading Artist minimum gift of $10,000
- Company Artist minimum gift of $5,000
- Company Apprentice minimum gift of $2,500
- Milwaukee Ballet II Dancer minimum gift of $1,000
Sponsor incentives are not considered goods and services; sponsorship gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
It is requested that dancer sponsor gifts be pledged prior to the start of season to ensure that sponsors receive full recognition and benefits for the entire season.