We Energies Performance Studio
The We Energies Foundation Performance Studio is located in Milwaukee Ballet’s Baumgartner Center for Dance in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. With seating for 200 audience members, the Performance Studio acts as both a rehearsal studio and a ‘black box’ theater; a simple performance space with dark walls and floors.
The Performance Studio has hosted performances by Milwaukee Ballet’s professional Company, the Milwaukee Ballet II Second Company, and the School & Academy.
A variety of street and lot parking options are available in the neighborhood around Baumgartner Center for Dance. Free 2-hour street parking is available on Jackson and surrounding streets. A large surface lot owned by the Italian Community Center and operated by Interstate Parking is located immediately north of the building, with convenient pedestrian access from the lot to our front entrance. Parking rates vary and may be found online here.
Limited Accessible parking is available in the Baumgartner Center’s private surface parking lot. If attending a performance, please contact Patron Services at 414.902.2103 to request and reserve ADA parking.
The We Energies Foundation Performance Studio is accessed by entering Baumgartner Center for Dance at the main entrance located on North Jackson Street.
Milwaukee Ballet respectfully asks that all patrons adhere to the following policies and procedures for the We Energies Foundation Performance Studio.
- No food or beverages are allowed, except water.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of Milwaukee Ballet staff. Seating location for latecomers will be contingent on impact on the production and other patrons.
- Children under the age of 5 may not be permitted for certain performances. Age restrictions will be advertised at the time of ticket purchase. Guardians are asked to please remove disruptive children during the performance for the benefit of other patrons and our performers.
- A valid ticket is required for each patron; including children.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are to be silenced and stowed prior to the performance. Use of phones or other devices are strictly prohibited during performances.
- Photography or recording during performances is strictly prohibited unless specifically noted prior to the start of the performance.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited inside Baumgartner Center for Dance and on Milwaukee Ballet grounds.
- Baumgartner Center for Dance does not permit concealed weapons on premise.
- Milwaukee Ballet reserves the right to refuse entry into Baumgartner Center for Dance or the We Energies Foundation Performance Studio.
- Milwaukee Ballet is accepting of all genders, identities, races, and backgrounds. By entering Baumgartner Center for Dance, patrons agree to a respectful and accepting code of conduct.