The Milwaukee Ballet Patron Services team can help with ticket-related needs including purchases, exchanges, voucher redemptions, and seating upgrades!
Tickets may be purchased via our performance pages or by contacting the Milwaukee Ballet Box Office using the information below.
Address: 128 North Jackson Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Monday-Friday: 12:00-6:00 PM
All tickets are available digitally in the Account Manager portal. Follow the instructions below to access your tickets on your phone.
- Access Account Manager using the button below
- Click the circle user icon in the top right-hand corner to log in.
- Click on the 3-bar menu at the top left of the screen and select "Manage My Tickets."
- Click "Select Event" under yourperformance details. The next screen will allow you to view and save each ticket by clicking on its seat location.
- NOTE: From your phone's browser, there is an option to add each ticket to your Apple Wallet.
You can choose to have tickets to your performance mailed to the address of your choosing. Additional fees may be incurred for printed and mail tickets
Tickets can also be held for you at the Box Office of the theater and be picked up upon entrance to the performance on the day-of-show
SMS Ticketing FAQ
How does SMS ticketing work?
You simply provide your mobile phone number to the Box Office and you will receive a text message containing a link to your Milwaukee Ballet tickets.
Do I need to download the tickets to my phone?
You are not required to download the tickets to your phone. Tickets can be scanned right from the link. However, we do recommend downloading the tickets to your phone in advance because WiFi and mobile service can be unreliable at the Marcus Performing Arts Center.
I want to download the tickets to my phone. How do I do that?
Log in to Account Manager from your phone browser. Go to "Manage My Tickets" and select your performance tickets, then select the icon to move to wallet. Please note that transfer directly from text message to Apple Wallet is no longer available.
Can I forward SMS/eTickets to a friend/family member?
Yes! You can forward the text message to a friend or family member so that they may download the tickets to their phone. IMPORTANT: If you’ve already downloaded the tickets to your own smartphone and would like to forward them, make sure to go into your Google Wallet or Apple Wallet app and remove the tickets before forwarding the text message. This will allow your friends/family members to download them into their own Google or Apple wallet.
Do I need to download the Ticketmaster app in order to get SMS/eTickets?
No. Tickets are accessed through the link in the text message. If you choose to download the tickets, they will be saved to your Google Wallet or Apple Wallet. At no point will you need the Ticketmaster app.
Can I have my tickets printed and texted to me so I can choose which ones I want to use later?
No, a ticket cannot exist in both forms. You must choose if you want it texted or printed. However, you may request that some tickets are texted to you and that some are printed. For example, if you’ve ordered four tickets and want two printed to give as a gift to someone else, and two texted to you for personal use, that is possible. You just need to communicate this to the Box Office when requesting or ordering your tickets.
Exchanges & Refunds
- Ticket buyers may exchange from one performance to another performance of the same production.
- An exchange fee of $5 per ticket will be assessed; the fee is waived for Subscribers.
- Exchanges must be requested up to 48 hours before the ticketed performance.
- Ticket purchases, including subscriptions, are nonrefundable.
- Milwaukee Ballet will not cancel performances due to inclement weather. If you are concerned about weather conditions, please refer to the Exchange policy above to make advance arrangements to change your ticket(s).
- In the event that a performance is canceled due to COVID-19, ticketholders will have the option to donate their tickets back to Milwaukee Ballet or request a full refund.
Milwaukee Ballet performs at the Marcus Performing Arts Center’s Uihlein Hall, The Historic Pabst Theater, and the We Energies Performance Studio located in our home studio, Baumgartner Center for Dance.
For more venue information and seating maps, click the link below.
Make sure you receive all of the most up-to-date information from us by staying connected! Milwaukee Ballet e-newsletters are sent out bimonthly and contain lots of great content including performance updates, news from the company, special features, and more.
Haven’t been receiving our emails? Double check your spam/junk folders, move us to your inbox and select us as a Safe Sender.